Funny Jokes – The Lost Generation
You’re Lost Between A Baby Boomer And A Gen X’er If…
1. You remember when Jordache jeans were cool.
2. In your fifth grade class picture you were wearing an Izod
shirt with the collar up.
3. You know by heart the words to any Weird Al Yankovic song
4. You ever rang someone’s doorbell and said “Landshark!”
5. Three words: Atari, IntelliVision and Coleco, sound familiar
6. You remember the days when “safe sex” meant that your parents
were gone for the weekend.
7. You remember Friday Night Videos before the days of MTV.
8. A predominant color in your childhood photos is plaid.
9. While in high school, you and your friends discussed
elaborate plans to get together again at the end of the
century and play Prince’s “1999” until you passed out
10. You remember when music that was labeled alternative, really
11. You took family trips BEFORE the invention of the minivan.
12. You rode in the back of the station wagon and you faced the
cars behind you.
13. You’ve ever conversationally used the phrase, “Jane, you
14. Schoolhouse Rock played a HUGE part in how you actually
learned the English language.
15. You’re starting to view getting carded to buy alcohol as a
16. You ever dressed to emulate a person you saw in either a
Duran Duran, Madonna or Cyndi Lauper video.
17. The first time you ever kissed someone at a dance came
during “Crazy for You,” by Madonna
18. You remember with pain the sad day when the Green Machine
hit the streets and made your old Big Wheel quite
19. The phrase “Where’s the beef,” still doubles you over with
20. You honestly remember when film critics raved that no movie
could ever possibly get better special effects than those
in the movie TRON.
21. Ted the photographer on The Love Boat.
22. Your hair at some point in time in the 80’s became something
which can only be described by the phrase, “I was